The Reserve Funding Analyzer — Software for Reserve Studies
The Reserve Study Software that is The Keystone for Effective Financial Analysis for DIY Reserve Studies
One-Time Cost $375
The Reserve Fund Analyzer (RFA) software has the
best functionality and highest flexibility at the lowest cost of any
reserve study software that is availalable in the market. The
learning curve for using the sotware is much faster than competive
software as it uses skills that most users already possess.
- No annual subscriptions
- Free updates as they become available
- Free support
- Unlimited use
Includes ability to denote reserve components as Structural Integrity
components which align with recent State of Florida legislation that
require condo associations that are three-stories or higher to perform
regular Structural Integrity Reserve Studies (SIRS).
The only Reserve Study software that accounts for both operations and reserve expenses AND major incomes sources (e.g., annual dues, loans and special assessments) to develop a funding plan that not only offsets
ongoing deterioration, but also meets common operations expenses.
- Enables the identification of Structural Integrity (SI) components
which helps demonstrate that funding will be available to maintain,
service or replace components that are critical to the structural
integrity of the building.
- Includes modeling of annual dues increases
- Includes operations expenses in the financial analysis
- Includes inflation for both operations expenses and reserve expenses
- Creates your own Reserve Study report using a single button click in either MS Word or Adobe PDF
- Provides a complete 30-year reserve maintenance schedule
- Evaluates the risk of special assessments or deferred maintenance
- Includes and models the effect of taxes
- Anayze loans (benefits vs. repayment expenses)
- Includes both Fannie Mae and US Dept of Housing & Urban Development reserve component listings with common useful lives
- Provides unlimited scenarios or "what-if" analysis
- Extra features:
- One-time expenses and one-time incomes
- Special projects
- Special assessments
- Loan calculator with loan payments
- Adjustable percent funding threshold
- Choose any of 13 different currencies
- Migration utility to move data from previous versions and releases
Three Key Steps for Creating Your Own Reserve Study
Using the Reserve Funding Analyzer (RFA), the creation of your Reserve Study is broken down into three key steps or
Build Component List
Enter your reserve component list. Everything you need to help you develop the
list is available here ... from checklists to how-to guidelines. Enter the component data into the Reserve
Funding Analyzer (RFA).
Develop Funding Plan
Get the Reserve Funding Analyzer or RFA. Enter your key financials and assumptions.
The RFA performs the funding analysis. Make quick changes to visualize the effects. Create multiple scenarios.
Generate the reserve study report from the RFA. The reserve report is in Microsoft Word format
for convenient review and distribution to the stake holders.
Click here to view sample report.
Read More about Reserve Funding Analyzer
Get the Free Do-It-Yourself Reserve Study Kit
Download the free DIY reserve study kit. This kit contains guidelines, manuals and standards for performing your own reserve study.
Click Here for Free DIY Reserve Study Kit
Download the Information Sheet
Do you have an upcoming meeting to discuss your
association's reserve funding? You can view/download this
information sheet and distribute at the meeting. Click the image to
Click Here to Download Info Sheet
Prepare your own Reserve Study
Why do your own reserve study?
- A DIY reserve study is
economical. Click here for information about reserve studies.
- It's fast. When the reserve cromponents are identified, for example from a prior study, creating the reserve study report using the
Reserve Funding Analyzer (RFA) is easy and quick.
- You're in control. You can easily run different scenarios of the reserve funding for budgeting purposes.
Read More About Reserve Studies
Start with the basics ...
- Form a team. Your board of directors, community manager and individuals in the community can be valuable contributors.
- Visit our Library to learn the process of conducting a reserve study. From planning to final deliverable. Everything you need is
here. Including a free DIY Reserve Study Kit.
- Use the Reserve Funding Analyzer (RFA) application to develop your
reserve funding plan. Even if you are not a capital planning expert, the RFA is
a powerful tool that you can easily master to create a funding plan for your reserve components.
- Create the reserve study report using the Reserve Funding Analyzer's built-in report generator. Click
here to see a sample report.
Read More about Reserve Funding Analyzer
Testimonials and Reviews
Read More Testimonials